Introducing the NEW Janeway Foundation Festive 50/50 Fundraiser!
Christmas is a time for family. Christmas is a time for giving. Today we are excited to offer you the opportunity to be a part of the first ever Janeway Festive 50/50 fundraiser. By purchasing a ticket bundle, you will play a huge role in providing the Janeway Children’s Hospital with the resources necessary to care for the children of Newfoundland and Labrador.
Our Festive 50/50 Jackpot Total:
Grand Prize Draw Date: January 6th, 2021
How to Play
Select one of our 50/50 Ticket Bundles!
Amazing Early Bird Prizes
Be one of the First 4,000 for a chance to win a brand new snowblower just in time for winter!
Toro 824 OE Snowblower
MSRP Est. Value $1399.00
Cut Off Date: Nov. 24, 2020
Generously Donated by: Fun ‘n’ Fast
2020 Subaru Outback
Est. Value $7000
Cut Off Date: Dec. 15, 2020
Generously Donated by: Capital Subaru
Order Your Tickets
Your official email notification and ticket numbers will be sent via email. To request your tickets be mailed out, please make such a request in the additional information box.
Rules & Regulations
The Janeway Children’s Hospital Foundation is a registered Canadian charitable organization created to raise funds to benefit the health care of Newfoundland and Labrador’s most precious resource – our children.
(Registered charitable organization tax number: #11923-9127-RR0001)
- Contest open to residents of Newfoundland and Labrador only. Purchasers must be 19 years of age.
- Tickets purchased prior to the cut off date & time for the early bird draws shall be included for each subsequent early bird draw and 50/50 prize. Winning tickets drawn for each early bird prize shall be returned to the raffle drum for all future draws under the license.
- Pursuant to the regulations governing this lottery under authority of Service NL, Consumer Affairs Division, Government of Newfoundland and Labrador, tickets must be purchased within the province of Newfoundland and Labrador.
- The Janeway Children’s Hospital Foundation reserves the right to publish names, addresses, and photographs of all the winners and/or ticket purchasers and we retain the right to use such for any and all promotional purposes for an indefinite period. The Janeway Children’s Hospital Foundation does adhere to PIPEDA.
- All disputes will be settled by the Board of the Janeway Children’s Hospital Foundation. All decisions are final.
- The Janeway Children’s Hospital Foundation’s liability is limited to the purchase price of the ticket only if for any reason the ticket stub is not included in the draw. The Janeway Children’s Hospital Foundation will make every reasonable effort to ensure that no tickets are excluded.
- The Janeway Children’s Hospital Foundation Festive 50/50 tickets are available for online purchase only. Purchasers must provide their first name, last name, address, telephone number and email as part of the purchase process, and must purchase tickets only with a valid credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) via a secure payment gateway.
- Tickets will be sold using a certified online raffle system supplied by Engage Creative Technologies.
- After buying, purchasers will be emailed a downloadable and printable ticket/receipt with their registered 50/50 numbers.
- The amount of the 50/50 will be broadcast and updated live (in real time) on the website janeway5050.ca
- While tickets are only available for purchase online, a printed copy of the purchaser’s ticket may be mailed to the address associated with the purchase at the purchaser’s request, once the transaction has been finalized.
Janeway Foundation Festive 50/50 Lottery Tickets can only be purchased online.
These purchases have the following options available:
Three (3) 50/50 tickets for $10.00
Ten (10) 50/50 tickets for $25.00
Twenty-five (25) 50/50 tickets for $50.00
Janeway Foundation Festive 50/50 Lottery Draw:
All sales end January 4th, 2021 at 11:59 PM. The drawing for this prize will take place January 6th, 2021 at 446 Logy Bay Rd, St. John’s, NL A1B 5S2 (NTV Studio) on the NTV Evening News.
There is a limited number of 300,000 tickets available. The winner will receive 50% of the actual jackpot collected. If all tickets are sold at the highest ticket price of $3.33, the potential maximum jackpot a winner could receive would be $500,000.00.
Janeway Foundation Festive 50/50 Lottery Early Bird Draws:
Tickets valid for Early Bird Prize #1 (Toro 824 OE Snowblower [valued at $1,399]) must be purchased on or before November 24th, 2020 at 11:59 PM. The drawing for this prize will take place November 26th, 2020 at 446 Logy Bay Rd, St. John’s, NL A1B 5S2 (NTV Studio) on the NTV Evening News.
Tickets valid for Early Bird Prize #2 (One-year lease of a 2020 Subaru Outback [valued at $7,000]) must be purchased on or before December 15th, 2020 at 11:59 PM. The drawing for this prize will take place December 17th, 2020 at 446 Logy Bay Rd, St. John’s, NL A1B 5S2 (NTV Studio) on the NTV Evening News.
Lottery License No. 20-10200000LT
300,000 ticket orders printed.