The Janeway Children’s Hospital Foundation is a registered charitable organization created to raise funds to meet the financial needs of the Janeway Children’s Health and Rehabilitation Centre for capital projects, equipment, research, and programs directly related to the healthcare of Newfoundland and Labrador children, while promoting a public awareness of these needs.
(Registered charitable organization tax number: #11923-9127-RR0001)
- Contest open to residents of Newfoundland and Labrador only. Purchasers must be 19 years of age.
- Tickets purchased prior to the cut off date & time for the early bird draws shall be included for each subsequent early bird draw and 50/50 prize. Winning tickets drawn for each early bird prize shall be returned to the raffle drum for all future draws under the license.
- Pursuant to the regulations governing this lottery under authority of Service NL, Consumer Affairs Division, Government of Newfoundland and Labrador, tickets must be purchased within the province of Newfoundland and Labrador.
- The Janeway Children’s Hospital Foundation reserves the right to publish names, addresses, and photographs of all the winners and we retain the right to use such for any and all promotional and post-marketing purposes for an indefinite period.
- Online Forms – We may use your contact information to send further information about our organization or to contact you when necessary. You may always opt-out of receiving future mailings.
- All disputes will be settled by the Board of the Janeway Children’s Hospital Foundation. All decisions are final.
- The Janeway Children’s Hospital Foundation’s liability is limited to the purchase price of the ticket only if for any reason the ticket stub is not included in the draw. The Janeway Children’s Hospital Foundation will make every reasonable effort to ensure that no tickets are excluded.
- The Janeway Children’s Hospital Foundation Festive 50/50 tickets are available for online purchase only. Purchasers must provide their first name, last name, address, telephone number and email as part of the purchase process, and must purchase tickets only with a valid credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) via a secure payment gateway.
- Tickets will be sold using a certified online raffle system supplied by Engage Creative Technologies.
- After buying, purchasers will be emailed a downloadable and printable ticket/receipt with their registered 50/50 numbers.
- The amount of the 50/50 will be broadcast and updated live (in real time) on the website janeway5050.ca.
- While tickets are only available for purchase online, a printed copy of the purchaser’s ticket may be mailed to the address associated with the purchase at the purchaser’s request, once the transaction has been finalized.
Online Purchase Only
Janeway Foundation Festive 50/50 Lottery Tickets can only be purchased online.
These purchases have the following options available:
Three (3) 50/50 tickets for $10.00
Ten (10) 50/50 tickets for $25.00
Twenty-five (25) 50/50 tickets for $50.00
Janeway Foundation Festive 50/50 Lottery Draw:
All sales end December 30th, 2023 at 11:55 PM. The drawing for this prize will take place January 10th, 2024 at 10A Panther Pl, Mount Pearl, NL A1N 5B1.
There is a limited number of 300,000 tickets available. The winner will receive 50% of the actual jackpot collected. If all tickets are sold at the highest ticket price of $3.33, the potential maximum jackpot a winner could receive would be $500,000.00.
Janeway Foundation Festive 50/50 Lottery Early Bird Draws
Tickets valid for Early Bird Prize #1 ($5,000 cash prize) must be purchased on or before November 22nd, 2023 at 11:55 PM. The drawing for this prize will take place November 24th, 2023 at 10A Panther Pl, Mount Pearl, NL A1N 5B1.
Tickets valid for Early Bird Prize #2 (Air Canada Voucher plus $5,000 cash* (COMBINED PRIZE EST. VALUE: $11,000)) must be purchased on or before December 13th, 2023 at 11:55 PM. The drawing for this prize will take place December 15th, 2023 at 10A Panther Pl, Mount Pearl, NL A1N 5B1.
* Two Economy Class return tickets for travel to any Air Canada scheduled destination in North America including Hawaii, the Caribbean and select sun destinations. Some conditions apply. Tickets are not transferable, not refundable and not redeemable for cash. Frequent flyer mileage accumulation is not permitted.
Lottery License No. 23-10340400LT
300,000 ticket orders printed.